Computer cases are essential components of computers. They protect your computer from damaging risks such as dust and harsh impacts, thus you need to make sure you’re buying the best computer case that will protect your computer and make it look rad at the same time!
Cube cases are getting increasingly popular among gamers because they have lots of different features and they look pretty cool as well. In this article, we’re going to review the 10 best cube computer cases!
- Dual-chamber Direct Airflow Path design for outstanding cooling potential
- Clever, space-saving design still offers lots of internal volume; Case Windowed :Acrylic
Corsair is a brand that is widely popular among gamers for their high-quality products. They’re also really popular when it comes to computer cases. The Corsair Carbide Air series is known for its reliability and quality.
The Air 540 is one of the most popular cube cases in the market right now. If you’re in the process of building your PC and you are willing to spend slightly more money (the Air 540 starts at $149 on Amazon), this case might be a good option for you.
Available in black or white (on Amazon), the Air 540 is made of high-quality steel that gives this case a sturdy feel. There is a side panel that is made of plastic as well and that flexes slightly but it’s nothing to worry about.
An interesting feature of this cube case is that it utilizes a dual chamber system that allows the air to flow better within the Air 540 — hence the name of this case.
The Air 540 supports a maximum cooler height of 170mm, maximum graphics card length of 320mm, and it is compatible with ATX, E-ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboard form factors. It also features 8 expansion slots.
This cube case features 3 AF140L fans — this type of fan is a technology exclusive to Air series products and it provides good airflow while making very low noises. The Carbide Air 540 also has room for you to install a top or a front radiator.
– Plenty of room: this cube case is rather large, thus you’ll have more space to fit all of your hardware.
– Cable management: the Air 540 features a cable routing system that gives you more to get tubes and pumping out of the way.
– USB ports: the Air 540 only has two USB ports on the front, which may be a con for some people.
– Dust filter: there is only one front dust filter in this cube case.
- Supports M ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards. Motherboards 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini...
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
Thermaltake is a name that is quite popular among PC builders. Their high-quality products come at affordable prices and the Core V21 cube case is no different. If you’re looking for a solid computer case but can’t afford to spend much, you should definitely add the Core V21 to your shortlist!
The Core V21 is designed for both vertical and horizontal use of the motherboard; it’s up to you how you want to go about this. In terms of appearance, its semi-gloss black finish gives this cube case an elegant and sturdy look. On top of that, the Core V21 has transparent panels on both sides that allow you to show off your hardware!
This cube case features a dual-chamber system in which the upper chamber is dedicated to ventilation and the lower chamber is dedicated to driver bays and PSU. Because users are able to remove all the panels, installing new parts and cable management becomes easier in the Core V21.
Thermaltake’s Core V21 supports a maximum cooler height of 185mm, a maximum PSU length of 200mm, and it is compatible with small motherboards form factors such as Mini-ITX and Mini-ATX.
This cube case features one pre-installed 200mm fan and it has space for a maximum 600mm radiator at the front.
– Price: starting at $60 on Amazon, this high-quality cube case is pretty good for its price range.
– Design: the Core V21 has excellent cable management and you can easily install new parts.
– Fan: there are cube cases that come with several pre-installed fans, but the Core V21 only features 1 pre-installed fan.
– Form factor: because this cube case is smaller, it only fits small form factor builds.
- Cube ATX PC Case with Dual Chamber design for better airflow and cable management.
- 5mm Tempered Glass side and front panel , 70% transmittance to show off the system on the...
Now, if your budget is far from tight and you’re looking for a cool-looking cube case, the Anidees AI Crystal Cube is perfect for you! Featuring a tempered glass finish and colorful fans, this cube case is certainly one of the prettiest out there.
Similarly to the Core V21, the AI Crystal Cube also features a dual-chamber design aiming towards a better distribution of ventilation and cable management. In terms of appearance, the front and side panels have a 5mm tempered glass finish that allows you to show off the interior of your computer.
The AI Crystal Cube supports a maximum cooler height of 168mm, a maximum GPU length of 335mm, and it is compatible with E-ATX, ATX, Mini-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboard form factors.
The coolest feature of this cube case, in our opinion, are the five pre-installed 120mm fans that are equipped with RGB lighting and two LED strips, which gives this computer case a really cool, techy vibe.
– Design: the AI Crystal Cube is, undoubtedly, one of the best-looking cube cases in the market.
– Easy to install: the glass and magnetic filters are pretty easy to install, according to customers.
– Price: starting at $179 on Amazon, the AI Crystal Cube is on the pricier side.
– Fragile: because its design includes tempered glass panels, this cube case is pretty fragile and you have to be extra careful with it.
- Supports Mini ITX Motherboard
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 2x 3.5 inches, 2x 2.5 inches 1...
Another Thermaltake’s Core series computer case that has made it onto our list is the Core V1. This cube case, which is smaller than the V21, is affordable and dependable, making it a perfect option for those who are running on a tight budget!
Available on Amazon in two different colors — black and white — the Core V1 differs from the Core V21 in details such as size and design. It features interchangeable side panels that allow the user to decide which sections should be shown off.
Similarly to the V21, the Core V1 also features a dual-chamber design in which the superior section is dedicated to ventilation while the bottom section is dedicated to PSU and cable management.
A downside is that this mini cube case is compatible only with Mini-ITX motherboards, whereas other cases on our list support various small form factors. Additionally, the Core V1 supports a maximum cooler height of 140mm and a maximum PSU length of 200mm.
This cube case comes with a pre-installed 200mm fan and there is the option of installing up to 2 turbo 80mm fans at the rear if you want. On top of that, the Core V1 has plenty of room to fit in DIY/AIO liquid cooling systems. There is also available space for you to install up to 4 data storage devices.
– Price: starting at $50 on Amazon, this cube case is easily affordable, even for gamers who have tight budgets.
– Easy to build: because the side panels are very easy to remove, you’ll have no trouble building your own PC if you choose the Core V1.
– Fan: other cases on our list featured two or more pre-installed fans, whereas the Core V1 only features one.
– Radiator: you can only fit one 1200mm or one 140mm radiator on this cube case.
- Massive cooling potential with room for up to six 120mm cooling fans, or a 240mm radiator...
- Two included CORSAIR LL120 RGB fans boast a total of 32 individually customizable LEDs,...
Now, if you’re into RGB lighting, crystal cube cases, and Corsair, the Corsair Crystal 280x RGB is the perfect combination of all that stuff! If your budget allows you to choose a computer case over $100, then you should definitely add the Crystal 280x to your shortlist.
Available on Amazon in two different colors (black and white) and in two different versions (RGB and Standard), the Crystal 280x is a cube case that as designed to be flashy. If you want to show off your amazing setup, this case features three tempered glass panels and two Corsair RGB fans with 32 individually customizable LEDs.
Supporting a maximum cooler height of 140mm, a maximum PSU length of 300mm, this case is made of solid steel and it is compatible with Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboard form factors. On top of that, it features front, roof, floor, and PSU dust filters., which is definitely a plus.
Although the Crystal 280x comes equipped with two RGB fans, you can also add up to six 120mm cooling fans or you can alternatively buy a radiator.
– Easy to build: because there are several parts of this cube case that can be disassembled, you can easily reach into tight spaces when building your PC.
– Design: the Crystal 280x is certainly one of the flashiest looking computer cases in the market. We all have to agree that the RGB lighting paired with the glass panels makes this case look pretty cool.
– Price: starting at $164, this cube case is on the pricier side, though it is definitely worth every penny.
– Size: some customers have said that this case was larger than they expected, which may be a downside for some — or not.
- Apevia X-QPACK3-WHT micro ATX cube gaming/HTPC case with 2 x blue tinted side windows
- Top 2 x USB2.0 / 1 x USB3.0 / HD audio and mic ports, 4 x expansion slots and 5 x drive...
Even though Apevia is not nearly as known as other brands on this list, it has been growing increasingly popular among gamer. Their X-QPACK computer case series is highly acclaimed and the X-QPACK3 is the third generation of this series.
Available in three different versions on Amazon (black with red LED fan, black with green LED fan, and white with blue LED fan), this cute case features a flip-open design that allows you to reach tiny parts, thus making for an easy building process.
The X-QPACK3 supports a maximum cooler height of 135mm, a maximum video card length of 320mm, and it supports a bottom-mounted standard ATX power supply. This cube case is compatible with Micro-ATX, ITX, and Mini-ITX motherboards. This cube case also has 4 expansion slots.
When it comes to ventilation, the X-QPACK3 features a meshed design in the front panel that improves the airflow. On top of that, it comes equipped with a pre-installed 140mm blue LED fan and it has a slot for an optional 120mm fan in the back. Additionally, it features water tube holes, in case you ever wish to upgrade to liquid cooling.
– Price: the X-QPACK3 is an entry-level case, starting at $59.99 on Amazon.
– Design: the flip-open design featured in the X-QPACK3 ensures that your building process will be easy and pretty quick, given that you’ll have more access to the interior of the computer case.
– Ventilation: the X-QPACK3 only allows users to install up to 2 fans, whereas there are other cases, such as Corsair’s cases, that allows you to install up to 5 fans.
– Space: users have said that PSU space is very limited, which might prevent cable management from being smooth.
- Compatible with Mini-ITX motherboards
- Mesh front panel provides excellent front to back airflow
Cooler Master is well-known among gamers for creating high-quality products at relatively low prices. The Elite RC-110 is an example of this; this top-of-the-range computer case starts at $45 on Amazon.
In terms of design, this cube case is pretty simple with its black, steel and plastic finish. The steel finish gives the Elite RC-110 a sturdy look. It doesn’t feature any transparent side panels, however, which means that you won’t be able to show off your hardware.
The Cooler Master Elite RC-110 supports a maximum cooler height of 76mm, a maximum GPU length of 210mm, and it is only compatible with Mini-ITX motherboards. On top of that, this cube case supports standard APX PSUs and it features 2 expansion slots.
Regarding ventilation, the Elite RC-110 comes with a pre-installed 120mm fan mounted on the front and it supports 2 side 80mm fans. You can also install 120mm radiators if you want.
– Price: this is an entry-level cube case starting at $45 on Amazon.
– Cooling system: the Elite RC-110 case has a cooling/fan system that is very silent, which is definitely a great feature.
– Space: users have said that this case doesn’t have a lot of space inside. However, you can overcome this obstacle by using modular power supplies;
– Building: this case is not exactly easy to build. Just like several other users, you might have a slightly difficult hard time setting up your hardware inside the Elite RC-110.
- DUAL CHAMBER LAYOUT: Dual chambers of this cube ATX case separate hot components from...
- TEMPERED GLASS FULL WINDOW: Show off with a full side window of sleek tempered glass,...
This sleek cube case features an elegant design with aluminum, steel, and tempered glass finish. If you’re willing to spend slightly more on a good-looking and high-quality cube case, the Cullinan PX might be the one for you.
Similar to other cases, the Cullinan PX features a dual-chamber design that separate PSU, cables, and hard-drives so that the airflow can be enhanced. On top of that, it also features a front and a side tempered glass panel that is slightly tinted.
The Cullinan PX supports a maximum cooler height of 120mm, a maximum video card length of 310mm, and it is compatible with small form factor motherboards such as Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, and ATX. On top of that, it also features 7 expansion slots.
In terms of ventilation, this cube case comes equipped with 2 pre-installed blue LED 120mm fans and it can support up to 7 fans. The Rosewill Gaming Cullinan PX cube case also supports a 280mm liquid cooling radiator at the top or a 240mm radiator on the front.
– Design: the Cullinan PX is very appealing to the eye with its sleek, aluminum and glass finish.
– Easy to build: the glass panels and removable parts are very simple to disassemble, thus it’s quite easy to build your PC as well.
– Price: starting at $90 on Amazon, this cube case is a bit pricey.
– Fragile: because its design features tempered glass panels, you might want to be extra careful not to break them.
- Tt LCS Certified: Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass...
- Supports 2x USB 3.0 ports with HD Audio ports for convenient front panel access
Another Thermaltake cube case is the Core X1, another case of the manufacturer’s Core series. If you’re not on a tight budget and you’re looking for a dependable case, you’ll definitely want to add this one to your shortlist!
Designed for use with water cooling, this is a stackable case that supports both DIY and AIO liquid cooling, as well as Air cooling. The Core X1 also features an acrylic side window that allows you to show off your build.
The Thermaltake Core X1 cube case supports a maximum cooler height of 230mm, a maximum PSU length of 220mm, and it is compatible exclusively with Mini-ITX components, including the motherboard type.
As for ventilation, this cube case comes equipped with 2 pre-installed 120mm fans; one at the front, and one on the back. You can use up to three 120mm fans on the previously mentioned locations. Alternatively, you can install a radiator that is up to 540mm in length.
– Expansion slots: we don’t always find ITX cases with expansion slots, so this is definitely a plus in the Core X1.
– Build options: Thermaltake has added several build options into this cube case, such as the several different sizes of radiators that can be installed and the stackability of the case, for instance.
– Price: starting at $94, this case is not exactly budget-friendly if you can’t spend much.
– Compatibility: the Core X1 is compatible exclusively with Mini-ITX components.
10. Corsair Air 240
- Stunning, yet small Mini-ITX or MicroATX compatible PC case with excellent cooling...
- Cleaner layout for the ultimate cooling cube; Case Windowed :Acrylic
Now, the last, but not least, cube case we’ve chosen is the Corsair Carbide Air 240. This cube case is, undoubtedly, one of the most popular and widely-used cases among gamers, and it is one of Corsair’s most famous products.
Available in black or white, this cube-shaped case has an acrylic side panel that allows you to show off your computer. The Air 240 features a lighter design with the purpose of leaving space for liquid cooling tubes.
The Air 240 supports a maximum cooler height of 120mm, a maximum graphics card length of 290mm, and it is compatible with small form factor motherboards such as Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX. Similar to the Air 540, this case also features cable routing holes that allow you to easily move cables out of the way.
As for ventilation, the Air 240 features three pre-installed 120mm fans and it has space for you to mount 240mm radiators on the front, top, and bottom of the case.
– Easy to build: because the Air 240 features tool-less rails, you can easily build and upgrade your computer without needing to use screwdrivers.
– Cable management: thanks to the cable routing system, cable management is a piece of cake with the Corsair Carbide Air 240.
– Price: starting at $238, this case is the most expensive on our list.
– Size: some users have said that the Air 240 could be smaller.