If you’re looking to buy a gaming mouse, you’ve probably noticed most of them are black. Sure, they sometimes feature colored accents, but most computer mouses are some shade of black.
However, if you’re looking to stand out from the crowd and opt for a white gaming mouse, we’ve got you covered. We’re big fans of the clean white aesthetic here.
We’ve reviewed dozens of gaming mouses to identify the best. For each product, we considered build quality, durability, feel, cost, customer reviews, and more to give you the best gaming experience.
Best White Gaming Mouses
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through...
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable...
The Razer Lancehead is an ambidextrous gaming mouse that comes in a slick white design. It’s ergonomic for both left-handed and right-handed mouse users.
At 16,000 DPI, this mouse is one of the highest performing gaming mouses on the market. It’s excellent for fast-paced FPS games like Overwatch and Fortnite.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group,...
- High-Precision 6,400 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through...
The Razer DeathAdder is one of the most popular gaming mouses, and it just so happens to come in white as well.
It has a top-of-the-line 6400 DPI Optical Sensor along with dedicated DPI buttons for sensitivity adjustment while you’re gaming. The mechanical switches are rated for 10 million clicks.
Its rubberized scroll wheel with ridges provides extra grip when you need to swap weapons in your favorite FPS game. There are 5 programmable buttons for remapping to macro functions.
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for Gaming Computers - Ergonomic Redragon M602-RGB “Griffin”...
- RGB BACKLIT MMO PROGRAMMABLE PC GAMING MOUSE; 7 MMO user programmable buttons, 5 Memory...
The Redragon M602 is an excellent white gaming mouse for the budget-conscious gamer who wants something that matches their look at an affordable price.
It has a high precision 7,200 DPI sensor which can be adjusted in software. There are 7 user-programmable buttons and 5 memory profiles with distinct color options. There are 7 different backlight modes.
The other features include weight tuning, anti-skid scroll wheels, and durable Teflon feet for pads for the best control.
- 【RGB LED BACKLIGHT】Colorful lights will be emitted from the front and back of the...
- 【ULTIMATE HAND FEELING】The most important thing is that you will enjoy using the AJ52...
The Ajazz AJ52 is a white mouse with a really cool design. It has an RGB backlight that shines through stylized grooves on the surface of the mouse. You can even customize the backlight color through the mouse software program.
- Prodigy Series Logitech G mouse for advanced gaming-grade performance up to eight...
- Advanced Button Tensioning reduces the force needed to click the left and right buttons...
The next mouse on our list may be the simplest design, but still packs a punch for gaming. It’s made by Logitech, which is known for their reasonably priced high-quality hardware.
With nothing but a slim highlight around the edge of the mouse and a Logitech logo, the Logitech G203 is classy and muted. The design was inspired by the classic G100S mouse. At 6,000 DPI, it gets the job done for most games.
The only thing that keeps it from being ambidextrous is the placement of the two buttons on the left side of the mouse. The black scroll wheel creates a good contrast to the all-white body.
- 5 lighting Zones - featuring five Independently configurable lighting Zones, you can now...
- Iconic Kone ergonomics - The legendary Kone shape has been tried and tested and is loved...
Roccat Kone is a fairly unknown gaming brand, but one that produces a lot of unique, high-quality gaming equipment.
This mouse looks like a race car transformed itself into a mouse. It was designed in Germany and looks and feels like a high-end device. It is not cheap but you can rest assured knowing you’re paying for reliability.
There are 5 lighting zones that can be individually lit up letting you try many different color combinations. The mouse has a 16000 DPI pointer.
- Lightweight honeycomb shell: New perforated housing is engineered to be supremely durable...
- Ultra weave cable: Innovative design significantly reduces weight and cable pull while...
The Cooler Master white gaming mouse stands out for its honeycomb shell design. The top of the mouse and the sides are perforated with large hexagonal holes that give it a highly unique look.
Though it might not be everyone’s cup of tea (Trypophobia, anyone?), the mouse is well designed in other aspects to be given a serious look. The RGB really shines through the holes in the mice. The holes also keep the mouse from feeling hot to the touch.
- 【RGB 7-COLOR BREATHING LIGHT】 Unique cracking design combining with 7 colors glaring...
- 【4 DPI OPTIONS FOR GAMES & WORK】 1200 / 1600 /2400/3600 DPI Resolution Optical...
The VersionTECH gaming mouse is the cheapest RBG mouse on the market. It’s perfect for the budget gamer who wants a unique design.
The mouse RGB has 7 colors that can be adjusted for the perfect look as you need. It has other basic QOL features like a braided wire, gold plated USB connector and interference preventer.
- Premium Durable Anodized Aluminum Frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming.
- CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor: Native 18, 000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI...
The Corsair M65 Elite is a very high performing gaming mouse. It’s on the expensive end of the spectrum but in return, you are getting some pretty impressive specs.
For starters, it has an 18,000 DPI sensor. That means that the mouse can detect movements by even 1/18000th of an inch. You can be comfortable knowing that the mouse will always be accurate in your gaming leaving no room for mechanical error.
The design is no slouch either. It has a premium durable anodized aluminum frame which will last you many years.
The switches are Omron switches that are rated for 50 million clicks. To add to that, the mouse has 8 programmable buttons and weight adjustment to suit different preferences.
The Glorious Model O is one of the most hyped gaming mouses, and for good reason. It claims to be the world’s lightest mouse, sitting at just 67 grams for the white model.
Like the Cooler Master gaming mouse, the Model O also features a honeycomb design that is the key to its lightweight nature. The holes provide ventilation during gameplay, keeping the mouse as well as your palms cool.
One of the key features of the Model O is its G-Skates feet technology, ensuring the mouse glides smoothly along your mousepad and never snagging. Its max DPI is a solid 12,000 and the mouse is rated for 20 million clicks.
What Makes a Good Gaming Mouse
Precision is one of the most important features in a gaming mouse. Whether you’re playing an FPS, RTS, or MOBA, you need your mouse movements to be as accurate and precise as possible. You can gauge a mouse’s precision by its DPI and sensor quality.
The more comfortable your gaming mouse is, the longer you can play and practice. Look for mouses that are designed with ergonomics in mind.
The last thing you want while gaming is for your mouse to die on you. Look for a gaming mouse that is built with high-quality materials and a sturdy structure.
Of course, we’d be amiss to not mention appearance. How your mouse looks and meshes with the rest of your gaming setup is definitely important.